Monday, August 3, 2009

Master Bedroom

When I move into my new home I would like to buy a new bedroom set. However my finances will not allow me to do so. The room is 18' X 14'. This is a huge room, compared to the room that is in my apartment now. I envision a sitting area in this space with a flat screen and a reading area. The bedroom set that I have now is from the malm collection with Ikea. It is a platform bed with attached nightstands. It is very much in style. However I would like something more traditional. My design plans are to make this modern bedroom more traditional with a modern flare. Some for some strange reason I am feeling turquoise. Im not sure what color I will add with turquoise but I am difinitly going to explore turquoise in my room makeover.This is a great color forcast for this coming season. Add pops of turquoise to your design.

1 comment:

  1. Creative ideas and decorating tips for platform beds from spacify.com for your bedroom.

    ReplyDelete